Help with plugin version

Started by KromotheBoss
24/04/2012 09:04
Page 1 of 1
KromotheBoss24/04/2012 09:04

Does anyone know which plugin KabeN was using in his 257 lj demo?
I searched and downloaded some plugins for longjumping, but... One doesn't play the lj sounds (godlike, perfect, etc), another doesn't shows the laser behind me(the path traveled in the air), another isn't compatible with the edgedistances plugin I have, another doesn't show the stats of EACH strafe on the right side of the screen....
but the plugin he used seems complete.

sry for bad english*

Twix^24/04/2012 09:25

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141586

KromotheBoss24/04/2012 18:54

oh man, THANK YOU

Twix^24/04/2012 19:10

KromotheBoss25/04/2012 05:01

ouch, sorry!
hey, why there aren't the plugins.amxx in the download links?
I download the first one: http://www.2shared.com/file/pSODIKFi/uq_jumpstats.html
but i can't find uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx :/

Twix^25/04/2012 05:16

Only Administrators, moderators, and plugin approvers are allowed to upload .amxx files. You will need to compile it with AMXX Studio.

KromotheBoss25/04/2012 05:59

okay :(

DrakA25/04/2012 07:02

that plugin it's nfs_ljs_xm

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.