Hey

Started by droiiD
29/04/2012 09:05
Page 1 of 1
droiiD29/04/2012 09:05

Hey I'm new here. I've gone on the website for years and I've been jumping for about 7 years but I just decided to sign up!

Wasnt sure where to post this http://youtu.be/Cc7NCTtCuuY?hd=1

So I thought here would be suitable...

nothing special just a double groundstrafe off a box onto another. I've been jumping for a looong time now and i can lj 250 consistantley but I never bothered to learn ground strafe so i buckled down gave it a try and whatd ya know :)

Let me know what you guys think of the quality/colors.

IceVip29/04/2012 11:38

7 years........................ 7 YEARS?!?!!!!!!!!! SEVEN MOTHERF**KING NINJA TURTLE YEARS?, AND YOU DID THAT? .

zuveeh moviemaker29/04/2012 11:47

7 years and 250 lj is all you can do?

Bu7ler29/04/2012 11:52

Maybe he doesn't like lj? Who knows.

low-29/04/2012 11:54

Originally posted by droiiD
Let me know what you guys think of the quality/colors.


good quality and lovely colors.


k a f f e e29/04/2012 12:12

guess he beats most of you nigs in speedclimbing if hes kreedzing for 7 years. certainly you dont need a crazy good lj there or groundstrafing, so many players dont bother to learn it

about the clip: dont use forcehltv to record the ineye, its less precise and laggy usually. quality seems ok, colours are cool

Arhippa29/04/2012 12:43

Or perhaps he's like myself and just jumps for fun. 5-6 years of kreedz here and I'm not even close to beating any map's world record nor can I do 250 lj.

dyna29/04/2012 12:58(edited 29/04/2012 12:59)

Originally posted by k a f f e e
about the clip: dont use forcehltv to record the ineye, its less precise and laggy usually. quality seems ok, colours are cool

jack frog29/04/2012 13:40

Originally posted by Arhippa
Or perhaps he's like myself and just jumps for fun. 5-6 years of kreedz here and I'm not even close to beating any map's world record nor can I do 250 lj.

Exactly, jumping for fun. Alot of people seem to forget that here.

WOOFix29/04/2012 16:57

Originally posted by droiiD
Hey I'm new here. I've gone on the website for years and I've been jumping for about 7 years but I just decided to sign up!

Wasnt sure where to post this http://youtu.be/Cc7NCTtCuuY?hd=1

So I thought here would be suitable...

nothing special just a double groundstrafe off a box onto another. I've been jumping for a looong time now and i can lj 250 consistantley but I never bothered to learn ground strafe so i buckled down gave it a try and whatd ya know :)

Let me know what you guys think of the quality/colors.


Bibo spotted !

droiiD29/04/2012 18:50

Originally posted by IceVip
7 years........................ 7 YEARS?!?!!!!!!!!! SEVEN MOTHERF**KING NINJA TURTLE YEARS?, AND YOU DID THAT? .


Lol 7 years of climbing/ bhopping , I never learned ground strafe cause I never bothered to...I JUST decided to learn ground strafe a ouple days ago

and to #3 I can do 250+

and to the rest. Yes I jump for fun I dont think it should be a competition..I like doing tricks and stuff because its fun to do

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.