kzpl_second

Started by Concrete
29/04/2012 17:38
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Concrete29/04/2012 17:38(edited 29/04/2012 17:39)

Hi there. I present to you a map of + ScorpioN +. Ever since my first run on it, I took this map and quickly became one of my favorite maps.

Download: http://www.17buddies.com/17b2/View/Map/54650/kzpl_second.html

Sorry for my bad english.

Hope you`ll like it.

KarLi mapper29/04/2012 18:11

put screens if u can too :)
thx

Concrete29/04/2012 18:41(edited 29/04/2012 18:42)

Sorry i can`t find :( But in download link there is a picture :)
BTW i want to see your votes :)

JustErroR^ mapper29/04/2012 21:14

Are you kidding? :mistrust:

random Tournament #329/04/2012 23:53

Originally posted by JustErroR^
Are you kidding? :mistrust:

+

memekrecord holder30/04/2012 01:07(edited 30/04/2012 01:08)

Well, this map was made for KZPL Challenge in 2010 or later. When I have played this tournament this map just sucked, one of the worst maps in this contest. Only a few people recorded a demo. To be honest I'm not suprised... Ugly textures, lack of idea how to make a blockpart.

I'm still waiting for a guy, who's going to make a map for XJ from KZPL's tag... I think I'll never looking forward to this moment. This map definitely won't be in mapcycle.

With all due respect to ScorpioN, this map is just ugly.

My vote is for NOT. Please close this thread.

Funnysmile30/04/2012 09:02

stupid map this map don't be in mapcycle!
my vote is NOT for this map!

suerk789)^30/04/2012 12:38(edited 05/05/2012 05:40)

dont vote no at here

1337Avenger.OmG mapper30/04/2012 23:37

What is wrong with you people ? call an admin to come and see this !

cahz0r Tournament #330/04/2012 23:46

Originally posted by faker
Hey guys,

PLEASE, READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST OR VOTE IN THIS FORUM!

Forum Rules:

[...]

4. No "No" votes! If you want to vote "No" use the Discussion thread

[...]
Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation
Best regards,
XJ Mapcheck Team

ivansky01/05/2012 01:14

The creator of this thread have to be warned..

Bu7ler01/05/2012 22:00

What is wrong with you people? He just likes that map alot, and maybe he doesn't have the "eye" to notice, that this map ain't well built.

KarLi mapper02/05/2012 15:06

agree with @ Bu7ler ..
he just lieks it if u dont like just say NO dont kill him lol xD
..

i say no cus the map has no architectur and style :)

sorry but i didn't like it at all : (

PsYxOpAt mapper09/07/2012 21:55

Not enough votes. Denied.

Page 1 of 1