dead

Started by Twix^
30/04/2012 09:08
Page 1 of 1
Twix^30/04/2012 09:08(edited 04/01/2013 07:38)

dead

EasyUp30/04/2012 10:26

as for this first screen - shit.
Make some massive colours and glamorous architectures.

KarLi mapper30/04/2012 10:29

kzru_twix_longjumps?^^
u should work on it more and find more ideas so u can guess a name :D

what i recommend ya its to work on it alot or long since ur beginner on mapping and there are some great stuff u can do for ur map which u still didnt learnd :p

good luck with the pj and make many tests on ur map to avoid mapping problems .

karli

Kirman mapper Tournament #202/05/2012 16:27

pf. standart txts...

SmK1333703/05/2012 07:55

Remember not to overkill the design since Longjumping requires atleast decent fps :)

Twix^05/05/2012 20:47(edited 05/05/2012 20:48)

Originally posted by SmK13337
Remember not to overkill the design since Longjumping requires atleast decent fps :)


thanks.

Screenshots with new textures coming soon :x

Grrr05/05/2012 22:57

I have idea about some other kind of blocks, including Flibobug.

Twix^09/05/2012 06:36

Also if anyone have great textures, it would be appreciated!!

KarLi mapper14/05/2012 09:12

there are so many awesome textures u can find and u wont know what to choose lol :P

ivansky14/05/2012 11:50

you can make the ljs sections in houses or basements or maybe on floors with stairs in 1 big building and make it to look something like a gym it will be awesome!

Twix^16/05/2012 12:53

Originally posted by ivansky
you can make the ljs sections in houses or basements or maybe on floors with stairs in 1 big building and make it to look something like a gym it will be awesome!


Thanks! That should be awesome. Currently I stopped mapping, due to Scripting in AMXX. But when I have free time I will start with the map.


Also when I finish this map I'll not submit it, because there's already an LJs map, I just will leave the link to download, so people can enjoy playing on a new map.

KarLi mapper16/05/2012 14:35

just dont give up mapping , cus it will take time to finish it and u will have problems etc.. .
gl :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.