MSL finally detectable?

Started by starkeman123
30/04/2012 13:22
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
starkeman12330/04/2012 13:22(edited 30/04/2012 13:25)

Hi, I guess this isn't the right place to ask for a hack, tho if anyone has a MSL hack at their computer, I'd really appreciate if they could send it to me. I've been working on a MSL detector for about 3 months, and I've come up with a technique that detects certain mouse speed "tops" that's constantly being reached, though in order to make this work I need a MSL "code" to see in what way it's build. As I said I guess this is the wrong place to ask, since 9/10 will think I'll use it for cheating purposes. Which is not true... :)

Thank you!

I just created this account because I haven't been in need of a MSL untill this point, send me a pm/post a link in this thread!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/04/2012 13:42(edited 30/04/2012 13:42)

Yeah right haha...

WOOFix30/04/2012 13:44

Originally posted by starkeman123
Hi, I guess this isn't the right place to ask for a hack, tho if anyone has a MSL hack at their computer, I'd really appreciate if they could send it to me. I've been working on a MSL detector for about 3 months, and I've come up with a technique that detects certain mouse speed "tops" that's constantly being reached, though in order to make this work I need a MSL "code" to see in what way it's build. As I said I guess this is the wrong place to ask, since 9/10 will think I'll use it for cheating purposes. Which is not true... :)

Thank you!

I just created this account because I haven't been in need of a MSL untill this point, send me a pm/post a link in this thread!


WTF ?

Our website has no room for sharing any kind of cheats and it doesn't matter what your purposes are.

- Closed.

Page 1 of 1