The Jumping Team

Started by ViDtam
30/04/2012 15:39
Page 1 of 1
ViDtam30/04/2012 15:39(edited 26/05/2012 09:42)

    Title: The Jumping Team


    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:My name is David I am from Lithuania, I have been moviemaking for about half a year


    Type of the movie: Multiplayer


    Project Description:It will have 20 demos, it's length will be about 3min, it will have a dubstep/electro song


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects


    Requests:The more comments, subs, likes, the bigger the motivation is




MY YT CHANNEL - -link-



Jumpers

led
Milla0n
fBH
Expansion
TonTo
iNsprate
weard
zt
eclipzh
Realize
fAsT
canL
tisha
Pheew
Alphazz
Trickarn
ivansky



Update May 07
I found a very nice dubstep song, going to start today

Update May 23
I Removed some of the jumpers, because I talked with some known jumpers and they said that some jumps are ez, also 1 screen added

maycryhns01/05/2012 11:03

check pm and gl :)

ViDtam01/05/2012 21:44

I will release a trailer tomorow :)

tisha02/05/2012 13:50

GL

ViDtam02/05/2012 16:15

Here's the trailer / teaser.

-link-

MillaOn02/05/2012 21:01

GL bro. BEST WISHES

kar03/05/2012 17:59

song from trailer? good luck man..

ViDtam03/05/2012 21:08

Originally posted by kar
song from trailer? good luck man..


Rustie - After Light. Thanks :)

fBH04/05/2012 21:35

GL! :)

ViDtam08/05/2012 21:39

1 Screen added :)

zt19/05/2012 20:13

ho my jump!!
gl)

ViDtam23/05/2012 17:40

POST UPDATED

Wow great screens man! And 677 views on this thread ! that's quite nice : )

ViDtam26/05/2012 09:41
Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.