Servers Admins?

Started by Twix^
30/04/2012 21:01
Page 1 of 1
Twix^30/04/2012 21:01

I only see vip players (people who donate for the vip)... but what about admins? Thoose who control the server ?

For example, today I was playing, and i saw racism.. Also a player with kzh --> http://xtreme-jumps.eu//top15_xpaw/?map=bkz_volcanobhop

World Record:
shNz
Time:
1:38.79

(cheater)
Simply the BEST 1:38.05

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP30/04/2012 22:33(edited 01/05/2012 21:48)

Since we don't have server admins as a special squad, we are having a little hard time looking after what's happening there. But however, you can make our job a little easier by providing evidence (demo is the best) in a case of violation.

Thank you.

Twix^01/05/2012 20:31(edited 01/05/2012 20:32)

O_O I was thinking that there is some Admins on the Servers!

Make me Admin, I love to make all people follow rules :)

joking, has I know for be Admin I need ' pay '

But anyway.. if there is a way to be Admin without paying, I will be glad to help XJ.

<3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.