[moved] Broken demo

Started by ISeeYou
01/05/2012 18:10
Page 1 of 1
ISeeYou01/05/2012 18:10(edited 01/05/2012 19:15)

Hi, I have problem with my demo, when I recorded and wrote "kill" in console I have big lag. and now when I try to open this demo by viewdemo cmd I have this:

WARNING! Demo had bogus number of directory entries!
>
BUILD 4554 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 1

>This server is running Hook Mod v5 by:
Drunken F00l ([email protected]) - http://www.adminop.net

Added 1002 resources.
Received baseline with 264 entities.
Demo file completely loaded.
Disconnected.
Protocol Version 48, Spawn count 1
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/wate

and when I open this demo by playdemo, I have warrning: "Corrupt demo file".
There is any way to repair this demo?

plz move this subject in other place cuz I make mistake xd.

omilo01/05/2012 19:36

Try using this program to fix the demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/an8gq8

Works most of the time.

ISeeYou01/05/2012 20:29

It worked, but it cut a fragment of demo when I write "kill". But thanks;p.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.