Help any1?

Started by catalin.
05/05/2012 15:38
Page 1 of 1
catalin.05/05/2012 15:38

Hello i got a problem with hlae. I try to make a campath, after finished it i write spec_autodirector 1, and it goes to the first campath. But when i play the movie, it doesn't move the campath:| I try spec_mode 3 too, go some frames back, i tryed 10 tutorials from youtube and no 1 work on it :| Can any1 help me ? :)

ivansky05/05/2012 15:53

do like 13-20 frames back and it will be ok.

catalin.06/05/2012 13:29

Still don't work :| aww, do i have to re-install my windows? i got xp.

ViDtam07/05/2012 22:41

Don't know if this helps, but this is how i do it.

Open console and type

bind "f5" "dem_pause 0"
bind "f6" "dem_pause 1"
bind "f3" "mirv_recordmovie_start"
bind "f4" "mirv_recordmovie_stop"

Then find the campaths, after you find them open console and type

spec_autodirector 1
spec_mode 3

Then I go to the first campath, 3-5 frames back. Go to normal view and press f5 then f3 after you record push f4 :)

ivansky08/05/2012 00:38

you dont have to reinstall,go back with 20-33 frames back if you can and see if it works.

Ft.skY08/05/2012 05:34

Use spec_autodirector_international 1 and ye, as already said ivansky, go back w/ 1 second or 0.5 sec

catalin.08/05/2012 15:33

I love you all guys, since campath is dueling with me 1/2 months ago >.< and i never found an explication for that:) I LOVE YOU! THANKS!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.