Buddha statue in Thailand

Started by Mrego
08/05/2012 16:16
Page 1 of 1
Mrego08/05/2012 16:16

So, I need to make a big project about Thailand in school. It must be about all - culture, sports, language, religion, history and so on... I found this picture in the internet
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dLo0TfTziVs/TY8TTAPLI8I/AAAAAAAAAAk/xLrosRe5aOU/s1600/ATT672378.jpg

So I'm asking t anyone who lives in/has been in/know a lot about Thailand.. Is this picture real? Does there exist such a big statue? I found in wikipedia that there is 3 meters tall statue in a Temple (indoors), Thailand.. so I'm wondering, does this really big monument exists or it's a fake picture? Don't want to include some lies or unreal facts in my project...

Once again, does the monument in picture really exists and if it does, is it really that big?

p.s. Sorry, my English is pretty bad, I know..

dyna08/05/2012 17:34

ask ndR

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/05/2012 19:33(edited 08/05/2012 19:35)

It is real.

I spent 3 weeks in Thailand last summer, here are a couple of pictures which could interest you that I took:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/6083110684/in/set-72157627373513069/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/6083110684/in/set-72157627373513069/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/6086120313/in/set-72157627373513069/

You can also browse the whole album and take what you like.
I've also done a 4min video about my trip if you're interested.

Don't hesitate to ask if you've got any question.

Mrego09/05/2012 18:05

okay, thanks =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.