Mapcycle issues.

Started by HeLdaN
10/05/2012 03:31
Page 1 of 1
HeLdaN10/05/2012 03:31

Yes, hi. I'll go right onto the problem. Apparently I have too many maps in the mapcycle which is causing certain errors for clients when connect. In other words; they can't connect at all.

I have about 500 maps in the mapcycle. And that being too many I might understand. But I still have a desire for a large number of maps cycling through when nominations aren't used.

So the question is, is there any efficient plugin that I've totally missed? Or perhaps there's a way to bypass using the mapcycle.txt as default file. In case that would work.

I apologize for my bad struction and English. It's rather late and I'm fed up with trying to solve this silly, yet, aggrevating problem.

KarLi mapper10/05/2012 09:03

maps arent much . . u can put 1k + just use amx mod x.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.