New bug or ?

Started by Pulsar!
27/01/2007 01:54
Page 1 of 1
Pulsar!27/01/2007 01:54

Hello guys, i never saw shit like this before and that's the reason of my posting..

I runed and ducked before the ladder and then push out ctrl, but i didn't stand up ! It's not my keybord buttons problem, cause i made it with +duck on wheelup on 3 or 4 try.

Update:

Here the image http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=duckbugsh8.jpg
[ Edited ]

krazh27/01/2007 02:05

without pic... i don't care

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy27/01/2007 02:08

I don't think he could make a screenshot of something like that :/

downloading demo ;)

Murvelman27/01/2007 02:11

I didn't watch the demo very closely, but if you stand up when you jump then it's nothing new...
Happens very often on places where you have to duck

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy27/01/2007 02:23

it's not new... it happens if you double-duck or duck and stop ducking fast in a place where you hit your head... then you keep ducking, unless you press duck and wait a little time before stop ducking

Pulsar!27/01/2007 02:39

Didn't know that :D

mis7ake27/01/2007 09:39

lol this is from some months just press jump and duck and it will be ok :D

zhady Tournament #227/01/2007 12:49

Can't even remember when I first did this bug, atleast 1 year Fo'Sho.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.