de_nuke old or idk
hello guys
i thought on this some months ago but i never landed it so...
pic: http://i50.tinypic.com/261yele.jpg
hf
Did you even measure it? Because as I remember it when I tried it, it IS impossible. That was about 2 years ago, but I still however think it's impossible.
i measured it and it was like 281/282 and nowadays 282 wj with scout is quite possible, hard, but possible. also it is diagonal so idk if it is 282, i almost landed it with 277 and 3 edge so i think someone can do this
307 units (maybe less because of bugged cs engine), gl
lol i must dl a new measure o.o well it is definitly impossible...
including Flibobug, without so accurate calculations u will get above 295 units clear distance, the jump itself is rotated on about 38 degrees, which makes distance bonus less than the max 13.2548 units possible (from FliboBug) and also: 307.9(clear distance) - 13.2(FB bonus) = 294.7(real distance) - even if the jump was rotated on 45 deg it would be imp.
I don't know that Flibobug, can you tell me some thread about that please or explain it?
I think I know what it is, but could you give me the formula to calculate it?
I don't wanna bother myself now, finding out the formula, but for this case of FB u can see this example how it works http://www.sendspace.com/file/f3b473 .
On the first slide u see player's collision box - the size and the movement of it according to the map (the borwn frame)
On the third slide u see 2 kind of blocks/jump trajectories, the left one is normal (ortogonal according to the map) like in kz_ljs and on the right it is rotated by some angle like that trickjump. The dark blue collision box is the actual box, and the light blue is some imaginary box( which shows what would be if the jump trajectory was not rotated ).
On the last slide u can see the green thick line, which is the bonus u get from landing and jumping off ( x2) and u can compare the difference between the light and dark blue collision box. If u can't imagine it I can't help u no more.
imp even with scout
Please log in to post replies.