[MP] immortals [democall] (first part <--)

Started by polsik
23/05/2012 01:09
Page 1 of 2
polsik23/05/2012 01:09(edited 15/06/2012 22:54)

[br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br]
Welcome everybody, this is my first film project which will be publicated on this website. I need your help, I hope you will understand me!


[br][br][br][br]


    Title: IMMORTALS


    Project status: 33%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hello , I will introduce to you - my name is polsik and I'm polish moviemaker , but my personality can suprise you. My moviemaking experience is about 2 years.Im making my movies in sony vegas and I'm also using after effects and sometimes I'm making in cinema 4d. This film will be uploaded in 600/900 fps.Here is my chanell yt -

    http://youtube.com/user/Xerdon001
    [br][br]
    [br][br][br]
    UPDATE

    I'm gonna change the conception of this movie, it will be in two parts. The first one will be about failed jumps in rock style , however second will be about successful massive jumps in dubstep climate.

[br][br]

    Type of the movie:multiplayer

[br][br]
    Project Description:The main conception of this movie will be about failed and not correctly made jumps on some kz and kzlongjumps maps. I would like to let you enjoy watching my movie without too many video effects in rock style.


[br][br]

    Requests: I need your best and epic jumps, however that would be great if that will be failed jumps and successfull .

[br][br]
    Screenshots:


UPDATE 27 MAY [br][br]
1 SCREEN
2 SCREEN [br][br]
UPDATE 28 MAY [br][br]
3 SCREEN
4 SCREEN[br][br]
UPDATE 29 MAY [br][br]
5 SCREEN
6 SCREEN


UPDATE 31MAY [br][br]
7 SCREEN
8 SCREEN
9SCREEN
10 SCREEN


UPDATE 6 JUNE [br][br]
11 SCREEN
12 SCREEN
13SCREEN

UPDATE 12 JUNE [br][br]
12 SCREEN
13 SCREEN

FIRST PART

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3tmmBIUQQ


dyna23/05/2012 01:43

Good luck ! :)

xdrive23/05/2012 03:05

So you actually wanna make a "failicious" ... i think i can help with some SBJ's :D i'll let you know. And good luck:D

Zippow23/05/2012 09:52

It seems that many tries to go in the same path as failicious, Didn't wak0 already say that he's got like 300 demos? I think having one fail movie is enough, since its unique in its kind. Having too many fail movies ruins the purpose of it, to be unique.

WqkO23/05/2012 21:40(edited 23/05/2012 21:58)

Guys serioulsy, why making such a movie when Failicious 3 is going to be released in a few days... ?

I'm not claiming I invented fail movies, but well.. Zippow said it all.

Unless ofc you make something different, like Marshall did with Funzed.

EDIT: Btw, if he releases his movie before Failicious 3, I won't use the fails he will have used, so think wisely before sending.

Phantometry23/05/2012 21:57

Originally posted by WqkO
Unless ofc you make something different, like Marshall did with Funzed.

Actually phinx did it XD

WqkO23/05/2012 22:00

Oh yes I meant Phinx sorry. ^^

canL24/05/2012 17:04

Check Pm on Yt please, gl

polsik24/05/2012 21:45(edited 24/05/2012 21:53)

I'm gonna change the conception of this movie, it will be in two parts. The first one will be about failed jumps in rock style , however second will be about successful massive jumps in dubstep climate.

polsik27/05/2012 01:10
memekrecord holder27/05/2012 14:08

Good luck polsik! I hope this will be an awesome movie! :up:

propanelj record holder27/05/2012 14:57

ill send some dems :P

the design of the text use , colors etc ..reminds me Failicious so much : | but still i wish you best luck mate ! I hope to see a great movie : )

maycryhns28/05/2012 13:41

nice screens, im gonna watch forward to see it!:)

ExpaNsion28/05/2012 14:30

from screens it looks so epic, best of luck there polsik!

sBREATH28/05/2012 14:34

GL polsik i will try to send you something ! :)

looks really really good mate!

TonTo28/05/2012 23:16

cant wait for it :|

malikinam30/05/2012 14:04(edited 01/06/2012 13:18)

that is really good i like it very much, i will leave reply soon and i hope like it very much.
thanks..
REAL ESTATE luxury real estate / long island real estate / allegheny county real estate

polsik06/06/2012 00:18(edited 06/06/2012 00:19)

UPDATE 6 JUNE [br][br]
11 SCREEN
12 SCREEN
13SCREEN [br] [br]

status -15%

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.