kzd_egypthops

24/05/2012 11:21
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
D@NG3R` mapper Tournament #324/05/2012 11:21(edited 24/05/2012 11:23)

Hello XJ, this is my new map and people told me to try submitted here and.. here it is

It's a bhop map with a little kz in the end

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/2s2QI.jpg

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/pUvDXNj8/kzd_egypthops.html

Well tell me your opinion :)

WOOFix24/05/2012 11:50

Great map with good texture and it's not too long.

Gj Danger.

I vote YES.

KrA40n1 mapper24/05/2012 12:44

I like that map from the first time I saw it ;) , YES!

nerv.25/05/2012 04:57

Originally posted by faker
Mappers are not allowed to nominate their maps

KarLi mapper25/05/2012 11:28

Originally posted by nerv.
Originally posted by faker
Mappers are not allowed to nominate their maps


+ 1 ..

Wtf? Then someone else has to nominate it ?

Bu7ler25/05/2012 15:49(edited 25/05/2012 15:50)

Originally posted by D@NG3R`
Wtf? Then someone else has to nominate it ?

Yes, tell someone to submit this map for you.

JoksE25/05/2012 15:59

Originally posted by nerv.
Originally posted by faker
Mappers are not allowed to nominate their maps


This is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen on the internet. GJ XJ

Actually yeah.. it is kind of lame

musaka25/05/2012 17:58

Originally posted by JoksE
Originally posted by nerv.
Originally posted by faker
Mappers are not allowed to nominate their maps


This is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen on the internet. GJ XJ

KarLi mapper25/05/2012 18:04

Thats just the way it is.

nerv.25/05/2012 20:05

Originally posted by JoksE
Originally posted by nerv.
Originally posted by faker
Mappers are not allowed to nominate their maps


This is the single most retarded thing I have ever seen on the internet. GJ XJ


or beeing a member for 4 years and use the forum for the first time to insult a rule

Well ok whatever lock the topic or delete it i will tell a friend to post it

kitek26/05/2012 09:40

yes!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #227/05/2012 12:00

hm^ used to nominate his maps too ...

So what? Is the topic going to be locked or just to make another one with the same name... (not by me)

Twix^27/05/2012 23:50(edited 27/05/2012 23:50)


Yes.

I think this thread will be closed. Anyway, you can PM me & I can nominate it.

Just if closed.

dubsickk133730/06/2012 17:26

Yes

PsYxOpAt mapper09/07/2012 21:59

Not enough votes. Denied. Also the same old textures, architecture, jumps all over again, which we have seen in so many maps. Nothing new.

Page 1 of 1