GLITCHED

Started by DiENOS
24/05/2012 19:00
Page 1 of 1
DiENOS24/05/2012 19:00(edited 04/06/2012 20:03)

    Title:GLITCHED


    Project status: 0%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Well I guess you know me. Im DiENOS. I've been moviemaking for 3-4 years now...


    Type of the movie: It will be a MP movie with energetic fresh atmosphere


    Project Description: Well I got finally some time and i canceled HOLLYWOOD project but demos from this canceled project will be used here so dont worry. It will be long about 5-7min of course if i got so much demos (haha).


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also use Cinema 4D,Photoshop,After Effects. The source fps are 300 and I will render my movie in xVid Mpeg-4 with my settings and 30fps output for YT and 60fps for download...


    Requests: I need good demos and i need some good bhop combos please dont send me LAME demos i need something creative also if you can its can be de_ map but its not neccesary also if you will be sending me some demo on kz_ or other tag map please send me map name. Send me 1-2 demos max!

    -Send me demos to STEAM
    -Here on PM


    Screenshots: Will be later.

Innes24/05/2012 19:36

Good luck ! <3

-razer27/05/2012 08:14

GL =)

Michael Collins27/05/2012 08:26

- Good luck my friend , good to see something new from your side ! ;p

DiENOS04/06/2012 20:04(edited 04/06/2012 20:05)

Ok i got only few demos so im dedicated to make CLIP not MOVIE so later i will add some screens and CLIP will come this month , stay tunned.

PEACE

nobody^04/06/2012 23:04

Give your best bro. Glad to see you are still in the scene. :-)

Btw, looking forward for more freerun vidz :D

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #205/06/2012 22:12(edited 05/06/2012 22:13)

wow i hope to see it soon!

polsik06/06/2012 01:22

gl !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.