Lonely[DEMOCALL] [UP.2]

Started by fakan
29/05/2012 19:58
Page 1 of 1
fakan29/05/2012 19:58(edited 31/05/2012 18:42)

    Title: Lonely


    Project status: 20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi guys , I'm fakan , some of you may know me , some may not.. whatever , I'm Slovakian movie maker , moviemaking for something less than a year now.This is my channel http://youtube.com/fakantube/ , you can chceck older videos too


    Type of the movie: Multiplayer kreedz movie.


    Project Description: About 2 minutes long if lucky , Dubstep and chill part. Some new colors etc..


    Moviemaking facts: HLAE , Sony Vegas only (c4d for intro maybe).. 300 fps hlae , 30 fps output , wmv codec...


    Requests: I need some demos to bring it to the life , you can send me your demos here/youtube/steampm

    Demos: 7/30

    Jumpers: Innes , fast , canl , noxer , blue magic , ckatuhkoo ,


    Screenshots: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/184/image1vt.jpg http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7782/image2xo.jpg http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4928/image3fw.jpg

dyna30/05/2012 00:27

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,I've nobody
For my owwnnn!!!!!
I'm so lonely, I'm mrLonely
I've nobody,
For my owwnnnn
Good luck :(

fakan30/05/2012 06:46

; ) yh a bit feelings expressin clip. Thx I will try my best when I get demos

Phantometry31/05/2012 18:53

Gl with this one . Screens are rly nice ;3

Zippow31/05/2012 19:08

screens are looking really tasty

dyna31/05/2012 19:26

Really nice !!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.