" HERE I AM " (Multiplayer Movie)

31/05/2012 19:49
Page 1 of 1
Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #231/05/2012 19:49(edited 13/06/2012 09:22)



INTRODUCTION
After huge fail with Funzed 2 i have lost motivation doing it. Or other multiplayer movies but today i just downloaded a heart touching song with a great memories of my childhood. So i couldn't just leave it not edited and i thought that multiplayer movie would be good!

- HERE I AM -

Style - Clean , relaxing , no harsh dominating colors or huge syncing.

Song ♫ - i will keep it as a surprise!

Length - 4-5Minutes ( If i will get a lot of demos maybe we can push it to 8-10. Then i will just add one more song )

Demos - 10/**

[color:#ff9900]Players - [/color:#ff9900]

Phinx 2
Mathzz 1
Np_O 3
Tisha 2
zythH^ 0
Realize 2
KyU.K 1
Spenz 1
PersiiiK 1

Screen's - none (collecting demos atm)

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePhinxx


[color:#ff0000]Declined Demos - [/color:#ff0000]

HIA_ziNb_Lithuania ( 100aa , bhop hack )


INFO
When it will be release i can't say because the summer is here. Gonna have free time so i hope you wont share demos and keep them fresh for me <3

I accept average demos too! I just want to give the little one's not really known jumpers to express them self ! So if your jump is easy but creative i will take it if its default overused crap i won't sorry!


I'M STILL WAITING FOR DEMOS! ( :

Your demo must be name like this HIA_nick_country
(HIA - here i am) 3 Demos max per person!
And Send them in XJ PM or in steam - phinx2010 ! feel free to add me and have a nice chat ( : hah! good luck everyone thanks for reading! Here is your chance to show who you really are!

polsik31/05/2012 20:22

gl mate !

Phantometry31/05/2012 20:25

GOOD LUCK , i will send some demos to you , that's fosho :!

Ft.skY31/05/2012 20:51

Good luck with project, wanna see amazing movie.

Michael Collins31/05/2012 20:57

- Good luck with this movie project . I believe in you and your skill . ;)

faserb31/05/2012 21:39

Gl Phinx :)

dyna31/05/2012 23:28

HIA mate just to say GOODLUCK !

-razer01/06/2012 05:15

Good Luck <3

Severely01/06/2012 12:53

i wish you good luck and i wait for a awesome movie:)

maycryhns02/06/2012 12:02

good luck phinx(:

tisha03/06/2012 11:31

GL Phinxable I`ll send some demos

zythH^ moviemaker03/06/2012 12:26

Mate, you can write my nickname there ;)

Good luck with that :)

Mathzz03/06/2012 14:08

Good luck :-)

KyU.K04/06/2012 18:05

Good luck with your new project, ill send you some fresh demos :p

ViDtam04/06/2012 18:58

GL Phinxx you always surprise me with your edits :)

Phantometry07/06/2012 21:48

I will send few demos when i will be at home :3

KecKle13/06/2012 05:36

GLuck

Okey i didn't receive amount of demos i wanted so this project is closed. Sorry and thanks for those who supported and gave their demos. Sorry again.

ExpaNsion24/06/2012 11:13

epic!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.