rIme - GOLD TOUCH

Started by -razer
04/06/2012 15:59
Page 1 of 1
-razer04/06/2012 15:59(edited 13/06/2012 08:40)

    Title: rIme - GOLD TOUCH

    Project Status:100%

    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:My name is Nariman I am from Kazakhstan, I have been moviemaking for about half a year.

    Type of the movie: Single player

    Project Description: This movie about one russian jumper whos name is rIme. I will use may be dubstep or remix.

Moviemaking facts: I will be use HLAE, Sony Vegas 9.0 [/list]

    Screenshots:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/rr4npy.png
    http://i49.tinypic.com/11qttgh.png
    http://i48.tinypic.com/29ol8bs.png

stvn_04/06/2012 16:24

gl! :)

-razer04/06/2012 17:20

thanks)

Mr.Doric*04/06/2012 19:16

Good luck with project

Michael Collins04/06/2012 19:42

- Good luck with this ! ;)

-razer05/06/2012 07:17

thank all :)

-razer10/06/2012 14:53

screenshots added :)

WqkO10/06/2012 23:14(edited 10/06/2012 23:15)

You should really really max out your GPU to avoid this aliasing.
In case you don't know what it is, this should explain: http://www.gamegen.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/anti-aliasing.thumbnail.png !

-razer13/06/2012 08:39

Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufSxR4m6h9E&feature=youtu.be

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.