day one

Started by kalinskY
12/06/2012 19:26
Page 1 of 1
kalinskY12/06/2012 19:26(edited 13/06/2012 19:07)

Hi kz :) There are many ways to focus,chase your goals,making your dreams come true ... and many ways and reasons not to. I am 25 years old,i have the life i wanted i am ... complete.At least i thought so.Just like in the movie "Inception",just a single word,a seed of idea could change your life.3 years ago,i had the same moment as today.I realized a simple truth.Nothing is impossible.I screwed the games and i put all that time,passion and dedication i had into the things that i was doing to earn money,in my relations with everyone... CS has been and probably will always be the only game i ever played.Shooting was so... social :D... and kinda irrational at the same time.There you could be the best aimer in the world,but if u dont have the players to be at your level by your side you would never do anything significant.And then i quit.Not from the game.From the players. But i still needed a game.Then somehow i found kt_ezybhop and i couldnt beat it in less than 2 minutes and i quit again.This is when i joined XJ.I wanted to watch,to compare,to be part of something that doesnt ask who you are,where are you from, what's your... life. By now i was only watching.For the past three years,there is no wr that i havent seen,there is not a movie that i havent seen,there is no lj/cj rec that i havent downloaded.But 2 monts ago was the first map i played since ezybhop and those 2 minutes.shNz,kayne,koukouz,KeltA,pizza,zhady and especially novice and Gene are GIANTS in this world.Not because the way they look,not because the life they have.Many different personalities with one similarity-they dare to dream,they dare to fail.So am i :) Enough talking.I challenge anyone with probably the lamest demo ever dragged here http://www.4shared.com/get/J_iCArsa/s0nne.html . risk_sector became my favorite map,and 2 monts ago i recorded that demo.At that moment i had less than 20 hours kz playtime.The time (if that matters) is about 3min. I aimed this map for a wr.I would like to prove one thing.If you could be n1 in the world in anything,you could be n1 in the world in everything.It's all about faith,which i have with tons.I hope you have it too,if not - ill bring it to you with my first wr.
PS: my understanding about FoF's <32 is (love to...) is that no mater what you do , you must do it with your heart.One of the many symbols of faith,love and etc... hahah so dont waste your time with flaming ppls,just make a wr and shut their mouths with style :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

KooleN13/06/2012 23:06

Almost cried man

finzer13/06/2012 23:52

you gonna geek risk_sector till you beat the wr?

k a f f e e14/06/2012 01:07

its nice you enjoy our little game, keep up the attitude mr. s0nne

kalinskY14/06/2012 01:43

haha "mr.s0nne" ... nice shot :D

TonTo14/06/2012 09:52

I love reading such kind stuff, good luck !

nobody^14/06/2012 11:30

Keep it up man and congratulations for the bravery you've shown.

wow man that was an awesome speech ! good luck in your goals!

prad14/06/2012 15:33

Not too many 25+'s reside in this site sir, thanx for ur words.
I am saying this because I too am in ur age group, hate to believe I am growing up, and still I am drawn towards this, because I believe i love xj.

Michael Collins14/06/2012 15:51

- I see , your dream become a true . Gj for that man ! =)

kalinskY14/06/2012 18:41

the age is a secondary factor in here,prad.For example,you are one of the so called old school recorders.At the moment,i should call you sir,and thanks for your worlds aswell (: i mean all of you.
@ finzer : geeking > making it looks like MUST DO,instead of WANT TO.That changes everything and brings a lot of stress.The stress is a mass killer and we should avoid it :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/06/2012 19:55

Age doesn't matter, just look at sir. omilo, playing kz since 1981.

killahurtZ20/06/2012 17:22

Its all about sacrifice. for all things in life if you wanna be good or best. Ofcourse this is a game, younger population has much more time and much less things on their mind like ( job, money, family, frends, girlfrend ) and that is why they are best. simple they geek 24/7.

jack frog20/06/2012 19:28

this post would fit very good in my thread "are wr holders geniuses or just geeks?" http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?310542.0


good luck with your plans mate!

nikksan21/06/2012 20:48

I dont know dude..this doesnt seem to be such a cool "GOAL" to have.I respect people with dreams and I encourage them but I`m sure you can put your efforts in something more useful and helpful..I dont know.
A few months earlier I reached the highest level of kz-ing in my practise...you know what?I lost motivation when I did that..the game was no longer a challange for me.I still enjoy jumping but doing WR`s requieres a lot of efforts.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.