Map wants to get finished

Started by v4cu_
12/06/2012 19:26
Page 1 of 1
v4cu_12/06/2012 19:26

Hi Guys,

first of all: sry for my bad english ;)
I have started to create a kreedz-map with a combination of "normal" jumps an some bhop parts. It was the first of my "bigger" projects. I have invested many hours and I think it looks very well (for my mapping skills ...). I think 70-80% of the work is already done.
My main target was it, to integrate jumps into a map, because I hate it to jump on blocks without a cool enviroment.

Now i am studdying, and I have not enough time to finish the map. So I hope to find someone who wants to finish it, because I want to play it :)

Here some pictures:

[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/f6faa3-1339519660.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/a9ac1e-1339519707.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/bf5dd1-1339519872.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/59b797-1339519894.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/f05be2-1339519934.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/a5d4a1-1339519961.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/002eaf-1339520003.jpg[/IMG]

So tell me if you want to complete the map. I will be happy ...

Greetz

v4cu

Michael Collins12/06/2012 19:47

- Map seems pretty interesting ! :D So it would be great to see final part of this map !

Keep working ! ;)

kalinskY12/06/2012 20:06

One thing u managed to do for sure - you really integrated the jumps,it looks as a de_ map but the coolest thing is that it isn't !!! if i could help i would but i also have the lack of time lately :) GL

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.