LJ speed

Started by Volsfootball
29/01/2007 01:39
Page 1 of 1
Volsfootball29/01/2007 01:39

Well, I know faker posted this idea about a month ago, but it was from 245-250. But...I'm wondering how fast you all can jump 240 to 245. First off, let me post my time and record: 1:06

Click

Tafatt29/01/2007 07:09

37 seconds I think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/we3pyw

zhady Tournament #229/01/2007 11:49

Dunno, but I've done 240-245 1st try all of them many times. 240-247 1st try is my record I think :)

wima29/01/2007 14:30

ehm.. tafatt, which plugin do u use 2 show ya the lj right after landin it? could you post it pls :E

Tafatt29/01/2007 16:23

wima: It was posted in the amx section by fatalis but the thread was locked and deleted because the plugin is inaccurate.

Fatalis29/01/2007 16:43

http://kzmonkeys.net/fatalis/counter-strike/scripting/amxmodx/kz/kz_jump_info.rar
[ Edited Mon Jan 29 2007, 04:44PM ]

iiN[KzcN]29/01/2007 17:17

I can do 240-245 1 try,and it takes me 1 hour to do it,too!! sux my lj tec!!!!

DHT- Tournament #129/01/2007 17:47

:/ Why doesn't the plugin work for me.. :/

Fatalis30/01/2007 17:04

You need AMXX 1.75+

NumB21/02/2007 17:52

Can you create one for amx (not amxx) please? :rolleyes:

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/06/2007 01:11

http://www.speedyshare.com/771240847.html

00:33 if i counted right :P

Could do faster (i walked too much etc there :D).

EDIT: It's public server! aL you're fat :(
[ Edited 06/29/07 - 11:29:29 ]

ajR`29/06/2007 03:45

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6rqp1

00:23 ... or somewhere around that. I missed 243 cuz I'm horrible. :( I r bad.

sbzvln Tournament #229/06/2007 11:59

Ye ur damn bad how could u? -.-

DRUNKEN MASTER29/06/2007 14:32

http://rapidshare.com/files/40032756/240-246_1min.dem.html
1min maybe :/
its a older demo -.-

Volsfootball29/06/2007 23:11

wow, i posted this thread a long time ago...i can do 240-245 1st try now. Blah...skills are still about the same though :(

DRUNKEN MASTER29/06/2007 23:40

congratulation boerd

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.