Fantasy Football: Eurocup

Started by spr1n mapper
18/06/2012 20:26
Page 1 of 1
spr1n mapper18/06/2012 20:26(edited 22/06/2012 10:42)

I though I should create a fantasy football league for Eurocup followers from XJ. Feel free to join:
[blockquote]Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:
http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/my-leagues/116191/join/?autojoin-code=492223-116191 .
[/blockquote]

For those who dont know what fantasy football is: its just a game based on real event (Eurocup in this case), you pick players for your team and each player will bring you points depending on how they perform in real matches.

Earn points and compete with other members of the league!

PS. be sure join and pick your team before knockout phase starts, in order to gain points from its start.

finzer19/06/2012 00:27

great idea!

spr1n mapper19/06/2012 22:01(edited 19/06/2012 22:04)

here is my team that I have for group stage: http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/entry/492223/event-history/3/

I was in hurry to set it up, but still missed matchday1 ... though I got 61 for matchday2 which is pretty good http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/entry/492223/event-history/2/ , I wish I could be more lucky this time =)

finzer19/06/2012 22:07

has the xj league started yet??

spr1n mapper19/06/2012 22:29(edited 19/06/2012 22:33)

XJ league starts in knock out phase so everyone can set their teams before it begins

pick your teams before thursday game on 21 june guys!

spr1n mapper22/06/2012 10:48

seem like that head-to-head league I created is pretty weired.

so join new classic league. link updated. all your points for quater-final matches will be there (will be updated after todays game)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.