Avatar - 254 LongJumps from 2007

Started by Innes
19/06/2012 13:58
Page 1 of 1
Innes19/06/2012 13:58(edited 22/06/2012 08:23)

    Title: Avatar-254 LongJumps from 2007


    Project status: 49%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Innes and I've making clip since 2011


    Type of the movie: It will be a movie about one jumper called Avatar


    Project Description: It will be about 2-3 minutes long and I will use dnb or chill songs. He send me 254 longjumps on different maps and with different styles
    [sw,bw,fw]


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also try to learn Cinema 4D


    Screenshots: later

-razer20/06/2012 16:35

Good Luck :)

maycryhns20/06/2012 17:34

gl :)

k a f f e e20/06/2012 17:46

Originally posted by Innes836
    Type of the movie: It will be a movie about one jumper called Avatar


australia != austria

random Tournament #320/06/2012 18:49

yea Avatar is from austira

propanelj record holder20/06/2012 18:56

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by Innes836
    Type of the movie: It will be a movie about one jumper called Avatar


australia != austria

i was sooo waiting for someone to say that

Innes27/06/2012 12:57

MOVIE OUT!

Innes27/06/2012 12:58

Originally posted by Innes836
    Title: Avatar-254 LongJumps from 2007


    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Innes and I've making clip since 2011


    Type of the movie: It will be a movie about one jumper called Avatar


    Project Description: It will be about 2-3 minutes long and I will use dnb or chill songs. He send me 254 longjumps on different maps and with different styles
    [sw,bw,fw]


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also try to learn Cinema 4D


    MOVIE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9RMwK1i-s&feature=youtu.be

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.