[ShoCk] Looking for a moviemaker

19/06/2012 20:57
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP19/06/2012 20:57(edited 19/06/2012 21:03)

Hey, as my two last attempts with different moviemakers went bad I am searching for a moviemaker again.

I've got 16 tjs. They mostly consist of bhop combos with a few sw techniques including. I need someone who is motivated and skilled enough. If you are the one to go, then it's important you to start editing almost instantly as I have already been waiting for two months to start of. The movie has to be what is called creative, not overedited and well-synched to the trip-hop song I've prepared (song change possible).

I am sorry if I demand a lot but this way I'll get rid of extra conversations.

The easiest way to contact me is via steam, you can find it on my profile page.

Thank you!

nobody^20/06/2012 14:40(edited 20/06/2012 14:42)

Good luck this time, I bet you got some shocking tricks. :)

Come on moviemakers, are you really going to miss this offer?

aSuS ;o20/06/2012 19:37

hey , add me on steam : pursange , or.. i add you ? xD

Sinzhns21/06/2012 15:33

im available if any interest

I am sorry, I wish I had more time to get in-touch with you guys. We will talk as soon as we meet online and thanks for your offers.

pheil25/06/2012 17:05

always when I see offers like this I don't have computer to edit on. Good luck anyways, I'm sure you'll find one.

Thank you!

I've found a moviemaker ;)

Closed.

Page 1 of 1