Thunderbolt [Multiplayer movie]

Started by -razer
21/06/2012 12:01
Page 1 of 1
-razer21/06/2012 12:01(edited 10/07/2012 10:39)

    Title: Thunderbolt.


    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Nariman and I've been moviemaking for 8 months now. Some of my movie here www.youtube.com/RzRprOo


    Type of the movie: It will be a community movie from all over the world...


    Project Description: It will be about 2-3 minutes long with a chill music.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas and 'smooth campaths' The source fps are 600 and I will render my movie in Lagarith Lossless Codec and 60fps output...


    Screenshots:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/1e06qq.png
    http://i49.tinypic.com/6q8wns.png
    http://i46.tinypic.com/24g36f9.png

I NEED YOUR DEMOS!! YOU CAN SEND ME DEMOS on my channel on youtube (www.youtube.com/RzRprOo)
Starring:

fashioNz (1 demo)

aquatic` (2 demos)

Tisha (2 demos)

new (1 demo)

fashioNz22/06/2012 13:42

gl

TonTo22/06/2012 14:52

gl to you too, razer.

-razer22/06/2012 15:31

Originally posted by TonTo
gl to you too, razer.


thanks)
can you give ne some of your demos?)

-razer07/07/2012 06:12

screenshots added

-razer10/07/2012 11:10

Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6INNEWTmM&feature=youtu.be

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.