Orange box removal in HLAE.

Started by okaiz
21/06/2012 12:41
Page 1 of 1
okaiz21/06/2012 12:41

Hi, I am having a bit problem with HLAE, the orangebox text, top of the screen.. doesn't seem to wanna get away.

I have tried demo Cleanup, both from HLAE >tools and both from downloading it.

I have googled but can't seem to find any solution.
Do anyone know if there is a command or anything that you type in the console to get rid of it ?

jusuuh21/06/2012 12:53(edited 21/06/2012 12:54)

What's the wanted result? Are you watching HLTV demo or some campath (3rd person mode)?

If you want to get rid of the hud, just type "hud_draw 0" in console. If you want to get rid of the black bars (+ orange box -ad), they're called "HLTV borders". There's a removal tool for them aswell.

Just tell me what's your current situation with the hud and tell me what do you want to see in your screen (till exempel black bars and AD off, crosshair on.. etc), and I will provide you the tools you need :)

edit: If you are talking about the orange box ad on the scoreboard, that should walk away with the cleanup on HLAE.

okaiz21/06/2012 13:18(edited 21/06/2012 14:47)

I am watching a campath that I've made.
I wanna get rid of the ad, the big black bar, where the scores says "Terrorist: x, Spectators: x, blabla" Whole that shit :-)

I took a print screen so you could see. http://i47.tinypic.com/2a8j8ue.png
By the way, I have some other question and you seem like a guy that knows these things with movie-making, could you add me somewhere so we could have a little chat ?

Edit: Found it :-) It was a "Spectator.res" that I had to put in my folder.

sn00p mapper22/06/2012 11:40

Could you share the spectator.res file?

Originally posted by sn00p
Could you share the spectator.res file?


Here you go man http://www.mediafire.com/?3y2x3d54tp6gudq

Best removing thing. If you need only spectator.res its in
cstrike - > resource - > UI

jusuuh22/06/2012 13:13

Sorry for the delay, but seems like Phinx already shared the needed file :-)

@okaiz, sure, throw me up with a PM of questions, or just add me in Steam via the profile, just haven't been lately much online. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.