"kabeN is a cheater"

Started by jack frog
27/06/2012 22:32
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Torex-):-D moviemaker01/07/2012 14:28

how can something like 257 longjump distance be performed WITH fps drops?

Jonde01/07/2012 14:37

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
how can something like 257 longjump distance be performed WITH fps drops?

With cheats.

IceVip01/07/2012 15:19

I ain't defending him cuz i don't like em' too but you can't just flame someone for cheating when you can't actually prove it.. its just wrong.

Ft.skY01/07/2012 15:23

we're just discussing about it, torex, i guess u can made 257 stats cuz i did 256 stat with fps drops (i had low computer with low videocard)

Phantometry01/07/2012 21:24

Originally posted by kabeN
..
If i'll did 258, what do you do?

I will be 100% sure that you are cheater :)

"...I dont know truth so i dont want to blame on person and talk smth bad about him..."
"1Sol u too..."

Kaben , dude , have u even read my post ?
If u hate me , it doesnt mean that i will hate YOU . I dont hate man , just showing my opinion in this thread , so please , be "more clever" maybe and dont show your rage emotions about other players here , ppl doesnt like it ;)

kabeN01/07/2012 21:32

sorry I'm learning English only three years, but all understand ? xD

coreUPT360*01/07/2012 22:00

kabeN go 258 block or propane will make it before :)

propanelj record holder01/07/2012 22:32

Originally posted by coreUPT360*
kabeN go 258 block or propane will make it before :)

lies :>D

Phantometry01/07/2012 22:36

By the way kaben , i think this is probably illegal - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017365585/screenshot/596974783451304336/?

ivansky01/07/2012 22:46

people..fps drops are only seen when checking demos,in realtime while you play you don't feel them but when recording demo ur cpu is being used and other processes cause it to "choke" and that's where u get fps drops from

Ft.skY01/07/2012 22:48

I guess too, so kaben quit here hehe,
Im not ur hater, I just think that u r cheater,
There is something that plays a role not in your favor

Zippow02/07/2012 00:11

Moved to correct forum. closed. Also if you have theories on wether he cheats or not you should come with concrete facts rather than trying to trash-talk him because he made something most people cannot.

Page 2 of 2