kzkl_forgottenland

Started by KarLi mapper
28/06/2012 03:34
Page 1 of 2
KarLi mapper28/06/2012 03:34(edited 14/05/2015 18:45)

Hello, started this map long time ago and finally almost complete.
the theme is like lost village so i named it forgottenland
like a village got lost in that forgottenland :P


Map Process: 90%

Jumps: Easy / 5-10% Average


Screenshots:

2014 Screens:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3282305137879088346/AD4BFB3B3AC6D01FD00DDC37F316A960AED64CC9/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3282305137879091677/09A0B07489F726F827091D70CBBBCC4229570C56/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3282305137879104021/426A59BC89B885D572721AEADCD19A018109388F/

No screens From the inside yet.


map already released on CC


Thanks for viewing and please if you liked the map
post any sugguestions or ideas =)


KarLi*

nerv.28/06/2012 05:07

the textures dont fit. the outside walls, floors and roofs are normal textures [ something "real" like wood bricks , etc ] and the rainbowish walls are something unreal. Would be better dont mix this 2 styles. And try to focus more on the enviroment , and not only on the jumps =D that makes the map more enjoyable to play a lot of times and not just once

KarLi mapper29/06/2012 00:13

XDDD i dont know what texture to replace with the rainbow texture thats the loled thing .x^^

KarLi mapper30/06/2012 05:10

updated the whole map :P

KarLi mapper03/07/2012 06:26

download link added for the map :)

KarLi mapper15/08/2012 15:34

New link added updated with full lighting enviroment and some other stuff.

KarLi mapper23/08/2012 01:05

1 screen sample added :P

Hi KarLi;D
I love the map,I'm sure you have in mind to do much more;D
Look here ;P
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d6kr6d.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/214ywzn.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyuf00.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/280i4ra.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/awfh0.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2eg4aia.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/1dmo8.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/j6iwxk.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimyox.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/33tnl86.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/vxlw78.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/33jjt5c.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/bfq4pt.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/t5p2dh.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/dnya6v.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/wvy6i1.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/28sx8qt.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/6pt9ia.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2mristf.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/162ab93.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1oo9.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2wp76t2.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/kd51zc.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/4jkz15.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/20koemo.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2a7d01i.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/mhtn9.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/eqpmwz.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zwcd1h.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/23s6k4p.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/at3cg.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/vy4mf5.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/sw4sad.jpg

I hope that is helpful ;D

nerv.23/08/2012 13:22

u changed everything =d

btw , this looks much better

tisha23/08/2012 13:42

Originally posted by Spider1
Hi KarLi;D
I love the map,I'm sure you have in mind to do much more;D
Look here ;P
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d6kr6d.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/214ywzn.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyuf00.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/280i4ra.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/awfh0.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2eg4aia.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/1dmo8.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/j6iwxk.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimyox.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/33tnl86.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/vxlw78.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/33jjt5c.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/bfq4pt.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/t5p2dh.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/dnya6v.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/wvy6i1.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/28sx8qt.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/6pt9ia.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2mristf.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/162ab93.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1oo9.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2wp76t2.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/kd51zc.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/4jkz15.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/20koemo.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2a7d01i.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/mhtn9.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/eqpmwz.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zwcd1h.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/23s6k4p.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/at3cg.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/vy4mf5.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/sw4sad.jpg

I hope that is helpful ;D

Hard-working Guy o_O

KarLi mapper23/08/2012 15:29

@ nerv.
ye ^^ ty.


@tisha haha spider my is my bro :P


btw ill fix these stuff , very simple ^^

KarLi mapper14/11/2012 17:37(edited 18/11/2012 04:54)

edit: map is on process 70%

KarLi mapper05/07/2013 18:56

Thread updated , with new screenshots and download link .

kzno`Psycho06/07/2013 15:08

I really like this map KarLi!

The inside part is kinda cool and these textures are so so much better than the rainbow textures :P

The outside part is awesome! Fun jumps and the fountain is so nice ^^

But the thing that I really don't like is all the motherfucking annoying duckjumps! >_<

Best map you have ever made in my opinion

KarLi mapper07/07/2013 19:16

Hi , thanks !
i will do some changes on duckparts like make the simplier or so .

:)

KarLi mapper19/09/2013 23:41

Link updated xD

Didn't get to play the map but very nice view on the pic. It looks more like a construction btw.

KarLi mapper20/09/2013 01:24

;)
added some screenshots of the old them texture.

KarLi mapper25/01/2014 00:14

new theme update
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3281171992687030319/9D906138CB1D4A01C58524A0CE091985D39EC9E9/

:P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/01/2014 15:56

Any map link coming soon? I'd love testing it

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.