kzus_aggressive

Started by Timmycakes mapper
28/06/2012 08:33
Page 1 of 1
Timmycakes mapper28/06/2012 08:33(edited 28/06/2012 08:47)

Hey there. I started this map a while back and just lost all ambition to finish it but now I'm finally getting around to working on it so I figured I'd share it's progress with you all.

As the name may suggest, it's going to be a harder map (bhop and kz).

It features tons of custom sounds for a nice, sometimes moody atmosphere.

Another industrial themed map; hope you like it thus far.

http://i.imgur.com/Nbukp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NqNOr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w9tDG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/27lgq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vmkSD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lX2mM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pQvqj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lRHd6.jpg

Michael Collins28/06/2012 08:46

- Seems like this map will be amazing . Good luck with this man , i believe in your skill ! ;)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #228/06/2012 12:25

Timmycakes,you're one of my fav mappers along with radon and FoF :) This is exactly your style !! Incredible looks .. again

KarLi mapper29/06/2012 00:15

looks great architectur and jumps ! :D

Ovidiu Dumitru29/06/2012 20:42

Timmy style. Go for it.

Any news on your rats map? It was really awesome, as I remember.

xERAU;*29/06/2012 21:14

101.0 fps wow I didn't know that was possible..

GJ with the map, hope it will be released as soon as possible. :)

Timmycakes mapper29/06/2012 22:57

Originally posted by kzro`CyclopP
Timmy style. Go for it.

Any news on your rats map? It was really awesome, as I remember.


i still have the files for it but i kinda forgot all about it. i ran outta ideas but maybe i can find some inspiration! i never really liked the look of rats maps (the huge textures and whatnot) but if other people like it then theres no reason why i cant just release it here as a little gift

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.