Need some help please!
Hello guys,
This is my first forum post so if it's in the wrong section, please move it to the right section as I haven't found anywhere to ask for this.
So I have two questions, first of all, you should know that I'm using CounterStrike 1.6 and NOT P47 or P48, I'm playing on garena because of the main reason that I can't join the servers from, lets say, gametracker, or Xtremejumps, or someplace else. It just doesnt join those servers, So i have to play on garena with some lag, but that's ok because I mainly play HnS and Kz and longjumps and stuff.
Okay so my first question is, how do I join these servers? gametracker or XJ servers? Someone please help me with this.
And second question is, I have seen in garena in some taiwan servers, that they use this type of plugin for amxmodx that allows you to see Prestrafe after you jump, Ladder prestrafe while ladder jumping, and then theres Ladder Jumping, Real Ladder Bhop, CJ Prestrafe, DCJ Prestrafe, MCJ Prestrafe, MultiCountJumps, CountJumps, DoubleCountJumps, LongJumps, BhopJumps, BJ Prestrafe, DBJ Prestrafe, BhopInDuck Prestrafe, DuckBhops, StandUpBhops and so on, all these rare things and theres even multi bhops and stuff. and On the XJ plugin, All I get is longjump. mainly, it shows like this :
But the XJ Plugin that I use with amxmodx only shows LongJumps and just shows 1 Longjump that is the highest. I tried jumpstats by Exolent but it didnt work. I tried uq-Jumpstats(Or whatever its called) And it didnt work either... So Now I need help to know which plugin this is because I seriously need it to practice
Edit: I know the screenshot says that the plugin is [XJ] but it doesn't work on mine. I have been trying for a long time it still doesn't work....
Edit2: Okay guys, somehow, I got the Unique-kz plugin to work, BUT......... I want it to show all my longjump/countjumps/etc.. that are, lets say, above 220.. So it should say all the time like this "Cr8zyK1LL3r jumped 220.883 units with LongJump" and then if I jump 221 it will show 221 and if I jump 220 again it will NOT show "Cr8zyK1LL3r jumped 220 units with LongJump" , Though it will show the strafes and stuff. I just wanna see that after and after because the other servers show it and if my server is like the other servers, then people will join it:) . My highest is 234.002 but then I have to try to do much higher and that's not easy. So any help? Maybe change some code in the sma file? pls help...
Bump : been 4 days already with no reply. And btw, I downloaded CS 1.6 from steam, the legit version, and I can play on steam but there's no KZ servers and I still can't join the servers posted in here like 188.40.42.71:29018
Please log in to post replies.