3 new wr routes

Started by nerv.
01/07/2012 02:47
Page 1 of 1
nerv.01/07/2012 02:47

After i saw the discuss on the last poll about add routes to wr with or without sc and i thought about the map : kz_tpc_possclimb_b01. i know there isnt any sc but there are routes that we could see on records list.

I know there is already 2 wr routes on this map , +snake and -snake , but if you play this map you can see also 3 kz parts with teleports on the main route.

Entrances:
1 - http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6245/entrance1l.jpg
2 - http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8896/entrance2r.jpg
3 - http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/702/entrance3i.jpg

Block Part:
1 - http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9899/block1k.jpg
2 - http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7899/block2j.jpg
3 - http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9926/block3l.jpg

I love the oldschool feeling around this map , and i know this "new" routes would be much longer than the current wr [ this is something i love to].
And this kz parts cut some blockparts of main map aswell.

I really want to know your opinion about that. And hopefully in some days it will be able to record a WR on this routes!


che^01/07/2012 03:00

very good

sitka mapper VIP01/07/2012 03:10

Great thread. I'm totaly with you.

xERAU;*01/07/2012 05:38

agreed

stvn_11/07/2012 21:13

yes

PepoMerca06/08/2012 20:21

i love that map and i just realize those ways!

waTch^10/08/2012 19:43

I agree, these routes must appear as possible WR's

koukouz mapperrecord holder13/09/2012 09:33

No, Maurice. No.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.