Looking for a giant .wad package

Started by Mathzz
02/07/2012 01:45
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz02/07/2012 01:45

Is anyone kind enough to share a giant .wad file with tons of new/old textures? I don't want million small wads, I prefer one (or more) giant .wad file(s). I'd appereciate it if you could send me some. :)

vince78 mapper03/07/2012 11:01

Maybe this, 2116 Textures :
Link

Mathzz03/07/2012 15:46(edited 03/07/2012 16:00)

Thank you, I forgot to browse gamebanana for wad files.. Anyways, thank you :-)

Please share more if you have some (larger .wads)

.. or if you have some really cool new textures to share.

PsYxOpAt mapper03/07/2012 18:27(edited 10/05/2013 09:08)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcfeg9dkbbncum8/valve.rar


Updated on 10 may 2013

Here you are. my own wads. Feel free to use any textures. Got 5033 textures.

Mathzz04/07/2012 11:42

wow thanks PsYxOpAt :-)

Mathzz09/02/2013 15:09(edited 09/02/2013 15:19)

I hate to ask, but is there any chance you could re-upload those wads PsYxOpAt? I formatted my computer recently and lost everything in progress, and now I can't download these anymore. I also loved these textures, because it had everything in it.

Much appreciated if there is any chance you can re-upload :-)

Ps: If anyone else have other big wad packages, feel free to share. Makes it much easier for others to find them as well.

PsYxOpAt mapper10/05/2013 09:09

links updated.

Chik3n10/05/2013 09:11

Thanks psyxopat :)

Originally posted by bkZ|PsYxOpAt
links updated.

great job man!

PsYxOpAt mapper05/08/2013 08:36

Updated. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.896

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.