Cup plugins

Started by spermis
29/01/2007 20:01
Page 2 of 2
Acidas07/10/2007 02:03

Yeah Me to :-/ Post the Old version of cup & irc bot pls :-/

Diggzz10/11/2007 21:11

@ NoEx .... Here it is: http://noex.ampaste.net/6681'


Can u put here the commands for this plugin ? tnx :)
[ Edited 11/12/07 - 09:38:26 ]

ZerolitHe13/12/2007 12:21

can somone tell my why when press the finish button the timer still goes :/ and plz put the !winner :(

Cr34t!v319/07/2008 10:25

Can reupload NoEx? plz

NikSHaaa06/06/2009 02:01

noex reupload it
thank you

Twix^30/04/2012 21:15

After 3 years I'll comment :D

who have the plug? sma file please, tnx!

NPLAY06/11/2012 16:40(edited 06/11/2012 17:19)

I just have the plugin cup.amxx, probably I have the sma too. but "plugin for cup with mirc and game support? in mirc - !start, !add etc", i dont have, sry haha

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.