Free CS:GO copy for best tj. Winner: Nukk
gl winner
I can share my invite with you spr1n
[EDIT] Gave it away to kayne :D
http://www.speedyshare.com/dacj9/memphisblock-tj5-usp.rar
I am in :D
Winner will be announced tonight or tomorrow. depends on the ability to contact the winner right away.
Thanks everyone for those demos you post here and send via pm, watched them all! nice demos guys!
now Im gonna wait for another ~3 hours for last demos to come.
Alright. It's going to be fun to see who won, btw: Wouldn't it be cool to make a small movie out of all these who have participated to the contest for later memories/ others to enjoy every demo in one clip? :-)
(Just a suggestion though)
Also this could boost up the XJ activity with these small contest once in a while (hosted by admins) with and without prizes. Doesn't really matter :-)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/69i321 sh*t:(
The winner is Nukk!
Congratulations and thank you for the great trickjump once again!
Prize received: http://oi46.tinypic.com/331oryo.jpg
His demo was send via PM, so you will see this trickjump after I find a moviemaker to make this tj-contest compilation.
(tanks Mathzz for the idea)
Thanks everyone! It wasnt easy to pick the best demo, a lot of great performs there. Well done guys, really appreciate it!
Originally posted by spr1nThe winner is Nukk!
Congratulations and thank you for the great trickjump once again!
Prize received: http://oi46.tinypic.com/331oryo.jpg
His demo was send via PM, so you will see this trickjump after I find a moviemaker to make this tj-contest compilation.
(tanks Mathzz for the idea)
Thanks everyone! It wasnt easy to pick the best demo, a lot of great performs there. Well done guys, really appreciate it!
Alright. I guess congratulations is in order then for Nukk ;-)
Nice, looking forward to see the clip then, and the winner demo. It must have been one sick demo :-)
Sorry for double post-
... but is there any news about the clip, yet? At least share the winner demo because I am curious about it. :-)
Im so sorry about that, I wasnt able to find anyone who would be interested enough to make this contest video compilation.
Here is the winner's demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/hgwE6/nukk.rar
enjoy
Damn Nukk that was one sick combo
That was sweet! Gj for the win Nukk, you deserved it.
youtube anyone? cant open dem files on my iphone (d'oh!)
Originally posted by jack frogyoutube anyone? cant open dem files on my iphone (d'oh!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8P5R2smZHg&feature=plcp in this movie his demo
thanks! yea sick combo, gj
Please log in to post replies.