cs_militia WJ

Started by list3K
04/07/2012 19:58
Page 1 of 1
list3K04/07/2012 19:58(edited 04/07/2012 19:59)

Hi guys!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33zb340&s=6 Old or not? :)

Found this long time ago. Not sure if its possible, I failed there like 3 or more 280+ stats [w/ scout ofc]... I hope somebody can do it, couse this wj looks kinda nice!

GL :)

propanelj record holder04/07/2012 20:03

tried it long time ago, guess its imposs

list3K04/07/2012 20:06

Originally posted by proppan
tried it long time ago, guess its imposs


crap :(

Mathzz04/07/2012 21:12

Old, and probably impossible.

Phantometry04/07/2012 21:37

I was tryin' this tj long time ago. Same 280/81 fails, i was soo00ooo close to dat box but goddamn, probably imp. :'(

jack frog04/07/2012 22:14

imposs? that's so 2011'ish.. let's get kabeN in here! :D

kabeN04/07/2012 22:32

haha ok xd

johan05/07/2012 01:51

Some years back tried that, possible with 100aa..

list3K05/07/2012 01:56

With 100aa everything is possible :D ... Well, we'll waiting only 4 kabeN's demo with it :P

Grrr05/07/2012 14:27(edited 05/07/2012 14:29)

If u wanna really see it I can upload demo with scout and nearly perfect "humanlike strafes". But its around 290 units.
Forgot to say its scripted - but its obvious from me.

m4r1o05/07/2012 16:45

Grrr please send demo :)

list3K08/07/2012 12:28

Originally posted by Grrr
If u wanna really see it I can upload demo with scout and nearly perfect "humanlike strafes". But its around 290 units.
Forgot to say its scripted - but its obvious from me.


Hmm IchWill, it will be interesting to see that demo, can u upload it ? :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.