Split things

Started by stinnZ mapper
30/01/2007 12:55
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper30/01/2007 12:55

Hello

Can somebody tell me how I can split an object in hammer with the clipping tool. Then I mean not cut the other part just split a 1 peace in to a 2 peaces =)
[ Edited ]

h1m1 mapper30/01/2007 13:02

Select the object > Clip > Click on the "Cliping tool" twice. If you can't understand it:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
:)
and btw wrong forum :E
[ Edited Tue Jan 30 2007, 01:02PM ]

FLR30/01/2007 13:26

Push the clipping button until it gets like the fourth pic that h1m1 posted.

stinnZ mapper30/01/2007 13:33

ahhhh wrong forum sorry. I thought I was in the mapping forum sorry :/

faker mapper30/01/2007 14:08

moved ;)

stinnZ mapper30/01/2007 15:21

ahhhh wrong forum sorry. I thought I was in the mapping forum sorry :/

stinnZ

Thanks faker =)

dropsys mapper30/01/2007 21:28

You can use the clipping tool as h1m1 has shown in his post or you can just make 2 brushes identical or use the copy and paste method. highlight the brush. ctrl + insert (copy) and then shift + insert to(paste) to place the copied brush into the grid

XaSer mapper Tournament #231/01/2007 14:38

or just make "half the brush", then select the brush, push shift and move it. (then you copy)
[ Edited Wed Jan 31 2007, 04:35PM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.