hns_smkland

Started by SmK13337
12/07/2012 05:17
Page 1 of 1
SmK1333712/07/2012 05:17

I was bored the other day so i decided to release a new hns map, this map is a mixture of kz and hns.

Screenshots and download link -> http://gamebanana.com/cs/maps/167170

thoughts?
:)

JustErroR^ mapper12/07/2012 08:36(edited 12/07/2012 08:36)

It's good looking on the pictures. Nice work Smk (:

Mr.Doric*12/07/2012 10:42

unique and good hns map

SmK1333712/07/2012 17:46

Thanks guys! :)

KrA40n1 mapper12/07/2012 21:53

Nice textures :)

SmK1333713/07/2012 16:55

@KrA40n1 Thank you! Haha i made them in photoshop :b

cahz0r Tournament #313/07/2012 17:15

nice one; this is how a hns map should be :)

SmK1333720/07/2012 00:12

@cAhzOr Thank you very much! couldn't agree more :D

KarLi mapper20/07/2012 01:38

well it loks nice , gj.

propanelj record holder20/07/2012 01:47

Looks fun :D

SmK1333724/07/2012 21:08

Thank you!

m4r1o24/07/2012 21:13

look very funny , simple like hns_lostcanyon

SmK1333730/07/2012 17:25

Thank you :)

ARNEZ30/07/2012 17:32

Looking good!

SmK1333707/08/2012 08:53

Thanks!!

DeeDFTW!!07/08/2012 10:48

I am bored of CS but I am going to open my CS and see this map , it looks cool :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.