new? tj on dd2
Started by botik
13/07/2012 08:32
Page 1 of 1
botik13/07/2012 08:32(edited 13/07/2012 20:58)
http://www.upload.ee/image/2507647/de_dust20000.jpg
I tried it and i was able to catch the slide while ducking, but i didn't reach the box.
I think it's possible :D
What i really ment, was slide straight to the box and not stopping on the edge, not like qewi did. By ducking i got past the edge, which stopped qewi.. I hope this makes sense :D
ShoCk
13/07/2012 10:26
Looks like an uber tj. Haven't seen it anywhere. NICE FOUND!
Nukk13/07/2012 10:37
qewi did it like 500 years ago
fashioNz13/07/2012 11:47
impossible
KooleN13/07/2012 13:57
qewi did it, but he aint landed on the box, just on the edge of the slide. Its kinda easy though.
ScrAw13/07/2012 14:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjicrp1dw5I
02:28
FLP13/07/2012 20:51
Originally posted by Oleshkahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjicrp1dw5I
02:28
...
Phew-.-25/11/2012 21:32(edited 25/11/2012 21:34)
its really hard the hard thing is to jump after landing first trick its hard to land on edge not to slide :S
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.