Duff's

Started by Duff1337
13/07/2012 18:30
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Duff133713/07/2012 18:30

Hi guys! :)
Several months ago there were unfounded rumors that I'm a cheater! and so I created this topic. it all started when I post to the forum, some screenshots are saved on the site "imageshack", on this site, I once posted a screenshot "256 block 257.9 stats" and someone saw it, I have this screenshot on the forum did not show because it was my first test in my life, "sidespeed," and they began to ask the demo, but I did not have it, I told everyone that it sidespeed, and since then have begun your doubts. I will give you some demos so you can check.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i0rzi1

WqkO13/07/2012 19:18(edited 13/07/2012 19:19)

As I answered to your hate comment on my clip, we don't have eDark's knowledge. You need to know a looooot about demo checking (and have the tools) to detect some cheats that are basically easy to get.

So this won't proove anything.

Duff133713/07/2012 19:44

Originally posted by WqkO
As I answered to your hate comment on my clip, we don't have eDark's knowledge. You need to know a looooot about demo checking (and have the tools) to detect some cheats that are basically easy to get.

So this won't proove anything.

I showed you a demo! Prove that I cheat, if you can not then do not accuse me of fraud.

fashioNz13/07/2012 19:58

clean

Ft.skY13/07/2012 20:07

Nop

Duff133713/07/2012 20:43

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Nop

justify their words

propanelj record holder13/07/2012 21:30

Thread about proving that you are a cheater, Hmm, i get the feeling that you cheat.

fashioNz13/07/2012 21:47

I am sure for 100 % that this guy and his demos clean!!!!!!!!

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP13/07/2012 23:24(edited 22/07/2012 11:31)

This is not the best section for starting that kind of topics and you better don't at all, as the experience of past talks by itself. I'm closing the thread before flame comes.

The demo remains downloadable so if you've got a heavy proof of his illegality, go on with the pm and I'll open it again.

Thank you for your understanding!

Page 1 of 1