maybe_j2s_dont know -- Updated 3rd screen

Started by s0liD mapper
30/01/2007 20:44
Page 2 of 2
kzno`Psycho08/02/2007 13:41

The map looks awesome s0liD :D

s0liD mapper08/02/2007 16:18

project stopped for some reason

soul v2.0 mapper08/02/2007 16:28

:[

FLR11/02/2007 13:29

saw that now

[ Edited Sun Feb 11 2007, 01:53PM ]

BooLiSH11/02/2007 13:52

project stopped for some reason

s0liD


:o

delson11/02/2007 14:08

why stopped it i really like this kinda theme map

s0liD mapper11/02/2007 18:05

maybe ill resume it.. someday =)

elITe^11/02/2007 22:30

You do that or ima let soul|ftw bust a cap up that ass :[



lo<3

l00n_NooN12/02/2007 12:53

l00ks very nice :D

.:thebutcher:. mapper14/02/2007 19:22

a cool name for it could be j2s_3eras or 3ages cause it seems like you are traveling from the ice age to the other ages and crap..

s0liD mapper14/02/2007 20:23

maybe.. but I think Ill completly end mapping for Cs 1.6

And start for the new age.. kzmod

Dont know yet.. Ill tell u how I decided
[ Edited Wed Feb 14 2007, 08:24PM ]

AverageFreak14/02/2007 20:28

Oh dear!

Well,when i get original HL2,i might start mapping for KZMod too... but until then... im planing a big maprelease of mine

ah,and kz_j2s_highcliff is imo the pwnage name :D the map looks great,just finish it please :D
[ Edited Wed Feb 14 2007, 08:31PM ]

kzno`Psycho15/02/2007 11:49

Very sad news if that happens sOliD. If you stop making maps for 1.6 (kz) xj lose a big mapper :( Just want you to take it in concideration when you find out if you continue or stop. Personally I hope u continue making 1.6 maps!

thopa15/02/2007 13:47

I dont see it as sad news. s0lid has given us alot of great and fun 1.6 kz_maps and we all thank him for that!

I cant speak for s0lid, but I bet nothing is new to him when it comes to mapping for 1.6 and therefore the fun-part is partially gone.
And after seeing some kz maps at kzmod.com I can just say: Its amazing what you can build!!!!!

The maps can be MUCH more complex and MUCH more beautiful. All this is a mappers dream. A real mapper wont be satisfied by making a fun climb map, he wants to build the extraordinary, and CS 1.6 cant stand up to his needs (Im mostly talking about graphics), hence kzmod is a step forward.

And now that kzmod is reborn, and its future is much brighter, it might even become the new standard of kz (just give it time). And if that happens you will again thank s0lid for his time on building nice maps!

elITe^15/02/2007 17:01

thopa has spoken again! :P

But you're right thopa =)
[ Edited Thu Feb 15 2007, 05:01PM ]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.