(kz_)kzfr_fantasy_ex

Started by Blake` mapper
14/07/2012 23:06
Page 1 of 1
Blake` mapper14/07/2012 23:06(edited 16/09/2012 23:33)

Name: (kz_)kzfr_fantasy_ex/md/ez
Author: Blake`
Status: 98.99%
Type: Climb
Difficulty: Xtreme
Length: 40+ minutes
Production time: March 2012 - September 2012

Screens:
-PICS-
-PICS-
-PICS-
-PICS-
-PICS-

Map:
Map

Eazy and medium version will also be valid if it and accept it as (kz or custom) on XJ.

Good climb !!!

random Tournament #314/07/2012 23:20

I think its gonan be easir if u post a link of map, and player's just write here problems or something

Blake` mapper15/07/2012 00:13

The problem is that I was especially tired of seeing my unfinished betas on Cosy, I have not even sent me to the community, because of free links in the forum. :)

Blake` mapper05/09/2012 20:06

The public version of the map available.

Map is not extreme at all,you have a lot of places where it is quite easy...map has some hard parts but just few......

http://i48.tinypic.com/35k06jc.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/szcugn.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/20to108.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2rzpais.jpg You must fix this.....
http://i47.tinypic.com/2l934vd.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/9jody1.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/eq1ic4.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr721.jpg

I hope that is helpful..

Blake` mapper05/09/2012 21:12

yes, thank you for the information by cons I do not understand the problem on the last picture ;) .

To the left are two cubes,but only one on the right
I circled to emphasize that the missing one ;D

KrA40n1 mapper05/09/2012 21:18(edited 05/09/2012 21:20)

Its not missing time format ot that timer is mm:ss.t

and gj Blake` the map looks cool, but I suggest if you make the light a little blue :)

KarLi mapper06/09/2012 00:38

map could be fun ;D
so waiting for ;)

Blake` mapper19/10/2012 21:07(edited 19/10/2012 21:08)

Oups

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.