vertex tool tutorial for newbies

Started by daza mapper
15/07/2012 03:39
Page 1 of 1
daza mapper15/07/2012 03:39

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/vertextutorial.jpg

enjoy. Let me know if i missed anything. I do think i covered everything though. Well newbie stuff but still!

FuZzy1 mapper15/07/2012 06:09

good tutorial, there are many other useful things to say about vertex but for beginners is enough.
I don't think that vertex is the most complicated tool in hammer, I find the arch tool harder to use and understand.

daza mapper15/07/2012 20:17

Haha yes, but well that's probably just because of lesser experience. Anyway I had an idea to expand the tutorial to tell other things to do, like how you can make interesting blocks by cutting them into triangles and stuff. Also ofcourse using the trianglemethod for nice terrain. But i couldn't be bothered to make a complete one, and this one will probably do for new people.

KarLi mapper31/07/2012 23:13

thanks dazy , u know that ur tuts are great and understandable :P

gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.