[Multiplayer] MEMORIES 3 [Democall]

Started by Innes
15/07/2012 15:31
Page 1 of 1
Innes15/07/2012 15:31(edited 24/07/2012 17:20)

    Title: MEMORIES 3


    Project status:50%


    Type of the movie: It will be a multiplayer movie. I want make clean and atmospheric edit .


    Project Description: It will be about 2-3 minutes long , I will use dubstep songs ...


    Players: CkaTuHkoO, fashioNz, Translucent, Wheel, shooting-star, ChiChiN, KyU.K, noxeR, fAsT, tisha, qwe


    Demos: 12/12


    Screenshots:

GOOD BYE ! - Innes

polsik15/07/2012 16:08

gl innes =]

aSuS ;o15/07/2012 16:21

yea gl , but why last?

;/15/07/2012 17:03

cuz lame mm :/

low-15/07/2012 17:31(edited 15/07/2012 17:36)

I love last movies, moviemakers give their best on them, hope it will be as good as 8ball1 - Last Movie, I still watch this video from time to time

edit check it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izLi44eR67o amazing soundtrack and tricks, a classic kz video

Bad pick to name a movie since it should reflect a movie's theme and what it's all about and not moviemaker's experience primary imo.
Make it memorable, go away nicely. Good luck!

Chichin mapperrecord holder15/07/2012 18:40

Name of the movie sucks, change it.

Innes16/07/2012 09:10

thanks :)

fAsT1234518/07/2012 23:52

Good Luck and sorry ...i have lot of trouble and then I get nervous

Innes22/07/2012 13:14

screenshots added :)

dyna22/07/2012 15:30

Looking forward to seeing it
Note : Make something clean please !

-razer22/07/2012 16:48

gl <3

Innes29/07/2012 16:20

close please ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.