Altitude [update 2]
Started by fakan
19/07/2012 12:53
Page 1 of 1
fakan19/07/2012 12:53(edited 24/07/2012 14:16)
Title: Altitude
Project status: 100%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hello , I'm fakan. I've been movie making for 1 year now. You can find out more about my earlier works yourself at my channel http://youtube.com/fakantube/
Type of the movie: Multiplayer KZ movie.
Project Description: I want it to be about 3-4 minutes long if I get enough demos , songs and motivation. I will use both dubstep and "chill" songs and the movie will have more parts.It will also be my application clip.
Moviemaking facts: I will use following programs:
HLAE
Vdub
SonyVegas
Cinema4d
Source fps:400 and output:30
Players and demos:
fashioNz
fast
fakan
ckatuhkoo
razer
Screenshots: http://filebeam.com/f29674ac2585fcddae87cbf9a5a56dcc.jpg
http://filebeam.com/705fd25689c68384964387537a76a347.jpg
UPDATE2:
Movie length shortened because of low amount of demos.
Chill part removed , prepare for massivness!
Project status: 100%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hello , I'm fakan. I've been movie making for 1 year now. You can find out more about my earlier works yourself at my channel http://youtube.com/fakantube/
Type of the movie: Multiplayer KZ movie.
Project Description: I want it to be about 3-4 minutes long if I get enough demos , songs and motivation. I will use both dubstep and "chill" songs and the movie will have more parts.It will also be my application clip.
Moviemaking facts: I will use following programs:
HLAE
Vdub
SonyVegas
Cinema4d
Source fps:400 and output:30
Players and demos:
fashioNz
fast
fakan
ckatuhkoo
razer
Screenshots: http://filebeam.com/f29674ac2585fcddae87cbf9a5a56dcc.jpg
http://filebeam.com/705fd25689c68384964387537a76a347.jpg
UPDATE2:
Movie length shortened because of low amount of demos.
Chill part removed , prepare for massivness!
UPDATE3:
movie link: http://youtu.be/z1q1D0IwrBE
fAsT1234519/07/2012 15:46
Good Luck friend! :)
polsik19/07/2012 17:45
gl :>
Cetys22/07/2012 21:09
gl bro
dyna22/07/2012 21:12
kewl ss i like it
Phantometry22/07/2012 22:12
HOT HOT HOT HOT !
Ft.skY22/07/2012 22:15
Fakan, :>
fashioNz22/07/2012 22:45
nice update
fakan23/07/2012 02:40
thanks so much guys! await the movie in next days ^^
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.