bkz_communityblock trailer

Started by PsYxOpAt mapper
19/07/2012 17:08
Page 1 of 1
PsYxOpAt mapper19/07/2012 17:08

Hi I want to show you my last map.

Here you go with the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhyrsdrPerg

Greetings goes to all my friends. (you know who you are)

2Dex Tournament #219/07/2012 17:40

Looks really awesome!I hope we will see it in the XJ map list.

Michael Collins19/07/2012 17:55

- Awesome , you do great job here !

JustErroR^ mapper19/07/2012 19:22

Awesome map, Congratulations PsYxOpAt :first:

jack frog19/07/2012 20:08

amazing design! looking forward to it!

will it be another long ass map?

hm^ mapper VIP23/08/2012 21:55

I wanna play it!
pm me :)

SPOKS23/08/2012 23:24

Good ! :D

zythH^ moviemaker23/08/2012 23:30

Originally posted by hm^
I wanna play it!
pm me :)


+1

Everyone wants to play the map ;D ;P But we have to wait to be released ;D Map in the video looks nice.....PsYxOpAt is a good mapper ,i'm sure it;s a great map ....hopefully it will be released soon ;D

rica08/10/2012 21:57

Who can tell when release this map?

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP08/10/2012 23:54(edited 08/10/2012 23:55)

I somehow missed it earlier, but it indeed looks great. Anyway, your last map? Really? Please, man :/

perd0 mapper09/10/2012 02:13

Is it submitted? Looks superb.

SPOKS09/10/2012 10:56

@Perdo
XJ - best.. :D:D:D:D

sn00p mapper09/10/2012 12:42

Map is in checking process mostly done. Patience.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.