Possible kz_cfl_jost_ez sc(?)

01/02/2007 15:51
Page 1 of 1
zhady Tournament #201/02/2007 15:51

I can't do it! (yet). I've been really really close and I'm pretty sure one of you guys will pwn it. :)

GL HF!

Pic: http://www.speedyshare.com/483309331.html

*UPDATE*

Pwnd by: Tjubby

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6elo1c
[ Edited ]

eMTi01/02/2007 15:54

paint skiller :]
i'll try ^^
[ Edited Thu Feb 01 2007, 03:54PM ]

sbzvln Tournament #201/02/2007 15:54

n1

faker mapper01/02/2007 16:38

go tjubby :D

KNiFEAR01/02/2007 16:43

hmm i'll try it later maybe:D

and ye as faker said, go tjubby :p

tjubby01/02/2007 17:15

Think I made it in 3 or 4 try lol. LUCKY!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6elo1c



Is it a big sc??

[ Edited Thu Feb 01 2007, 05:20PM ]

Murvelman01/02/2007 17:17

What a surprise...

Pudding01/02/2007 17:18

big surprise fo ya faker :p

Tafatt01/02/2007 17:18

tjubby ftw! Really nice! :D

sbzvln Tournament #201/02/2007 17:25

i knew tjubby would pwn it lol

zhady Tournament #201/02/2007 17:34

Tjubby its like a 20 sec sc :)

tjubby01/02/2007 17:35

Cool maybe I should try rec then :)

faker mapper01/02/2007 18:19

gj tjubby! bhop monster :D

btw.. still waiting for 243 :D
[ Edited Thu Feb 01 2007, 06:19PM ]

zhady Tournament #201/02/2007 18:19

NO

Pudding01/02/2007 20:01

faker he made 243 now :P

ouRen02/02/2007 12:37

nice tjubby :D

sj02/02/2007 15:31

tjubby maybe you could try these 2 scs:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6356/kzcfljostez0001ai7.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9540/kzcfljostez0002xw6.jpg

dont know if they are possible :)

sbzvln Tournament #202/02/2007 16:45

those are impossible

penGuiN^^02/02/2007 19:08

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4180/kzcfljostez0000pi8.png

that way seems almost possible. I hit it, dunno if it's makable though.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.