dustiN - The Movie

Started by DUSTiN.
05/08/2012 20:21
Page 1 of 1
DUSTiN.05/08/2012 20:21(edited 05/08/2012 20:26)

After thousand rendering problems I've finally finished it..

This is my first 'serious' movie starring myself. I have really tried with this one.. Plus I wanted to mention that I'm not a moviemaker, so this is the best I could make. Guess there's nothing more to say, hope you like it. :)

Demos at request. (please pm @ YouTube)

Project : http://www.part.lt/img/51c056278c844142fa4e48d5edc97627953.png

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPGToYnh1I

Song : The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Wake Me Up

Mathzz05/08/2012 20:23(edited 05/08/2012 20:38)

Fix the link, I get an error when trying to access it.

Not Found

The requested URL /e107_plugins/forum/hyperlink was not found on this server.


Edit:

Good edit, all though it had some fps issues, and few minor bugs here and there, it was still entertaining. Some of the jumps are old and outdated, easy as well, but for 3min+ long movie I will not complain. Good job :-)

Limb005/08/2012 20:23

link Not Found

DUSTiN.05/08/2012 20:26

sorry, fixed!

Limb005/08/2012 21:10

Gj man. And pro edit.

k a f f e e05/08/2012 22:14

for some reason i liked this. the jumps are old or random and the edit had some really strange moments (smoke and rl-footage) but this was still enjoyable. potential spotted

Speedz0r VIP05/08/2012 22:16

Very nice work, both tricks and editing ;)

beau05/08/2012 22:40

good work , good quality !

TonTo05/08/2012 23:52

gj, dustin !!

ivansky06/08/2012 01:11

yeah finally cool movie.you said to me that you don't consider yourself as a moviemaker but this was way better than 90% of the clips by famous moviemakers.
i loved it. :)

fashioNz06/08/2012 12:01

gj dustin<3

What a great entrance man. As said above a few extra things here and there but overall experience was nice. Guess the song did it all.

Duff133707/08/2012 21:17

GJ

Sinzhns07/08/2012 22:24

good colour correction

GenesisX_X08/08/2012 04:15

A movie make by you about yourself... nice ego and awesome movie

R0bAFraG08/08/2012 04:54

nice movie man!!!

DUSTiN.11/08/2012 15:03

Thank You all for your feedbacks! About those parts (smoke and irl)... Smoke part came as a little sandstorm in j2s_westblock (like the wind was blowing and etc. :D) but it seems that i made it hard to understand. About that IRL part, I just felt like doing it, I just wanted to do something what I haven't seen in other videos, seems I haven't succeded myself ;D Again, thanks for Your feedbacks, apreciate it a lot :)

akse11/08/2012 21:11

dust[iiN] ;D

*oops*, randomly liked before watching and after 3:24 minutes i thought that those like was fully deserved :) enjoyed it a lot, good job.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.