shaaaw

Started by shaaaw
06/08/2012 20:11
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
shaaaw06/08/2012 20:11

I'm making this for the ppl who think i cheat. I want Xj demo checkers to check my demos and tell the ppl that i dont cheat, and that i'm not some monk guy.

demos: http://speedy.sh/3AAPQ/256-lj-shaw-pack.RAR

dyna06/08/2012 20:52

ok sorry then

FLP06/08/2012 21:20

Since kaben's 257 lj is still on xj I guess that nobody can't prove that you didn't cheat.

zythH^ moviemaker06/08/2012 21:59

shaaaw i am sorry but i already explained why i cant use your demos dude... i am rly sorry

shaaaw06/08/2012 22:05

zythH, i havent heard you explain it, can you do it again plz? and you dont have to delete me on steam because you wont use my demos lol :d we can still be friends XD

zythH^ moviemaker07/08/2012 11:34

Go check project status and you will see why I removed your demos from the movie :)
I just removed you because you can hate me now I am tired of inet "shits" so whatever.

NOEL07/08/2012 21:27

pretty sure this guy could be easily busted, since he's also using slowmo, possibly along with the same cheat alphazz is using

shaaaw08/08/2012 06:31

i'm not using slowmo :/ and not any alphazz cheat either, just check the demos yourself

aLANbb08/08/2012 08:38

i think here smells undetected milk..

jack frog08/08/2012 10:03

i wonder how many oldschoolers have cheated whose demos never got detected

IceVip08/08/2012 10:06

Originally posted by jack frog
i wonder how many oldschoolers have cheated whose demos never got detected

I know one of em, FoF.

zythH^ moviemaker08/08/2012 11:45

Originally posted by jack frog
i wonder how many oldschoolers have cheated whose demos never got detected


That's society is ruined =D

Main though is, so this guy is better than me, he is a cheater! Yes!

Thats all

Torex-):-D moviemaker08/08/2012 12:09

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by jack frog
i wonder how many oldschoolers have cheated whose demos never got detected

I know one of em, FoF.


*thumbs up*

Page 1 of 1