yet untitled [DEMOCALL]

Started by fakan
08/08/2012 16:17
Page 1 of 1
fakan08/08/2012 16:17

    Title: yet untitled


    Project status: DEMOCALL - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9A4pnpvqRs&hd=1


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi I'm fakan and I'm moviemaker for 1 year now , you can find more about my work here http://youtube.com/fakantube/


    Type of the movie: It will be a community movie from all over the world...


    Project Description: after getting demos and finding music


    Moviemaking facts: HLAE , Vegas , C4D , Smoofofer , legion.. 500 input 30 output


    Requests: Regular trickjumps like WJ,LJ,CJ/DCJ/MCJ demos or/and MultiBhopLongjumps , I won't use any bhop combos or/and demos with too many fails.


    Screenshots: every 20% of project right after starting editing

Phantometry08/08/2012 19:14

Gl with project , i will definetly send you some sick stuff !

maycryhns12/08/2012 15:39

gl man :)

-razer17/08/2012 07:57

gl bro :)

HDS22/08/2012 19:06

gl fakan ! :P

sBREATH22/08/2012 19:28

GL :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.